Wildcraft Brighten Vitamin C Face Serum
Brighten up. This powerful serum is formulated with a potent dose of vitamin C to brighten, hyaluronic acid to smooth, and sea algae to help even tone and fade dark spots for the ultimate skin boost. Moisturizing and protecting plant ingredients—chamomile, green tea, pea protein, blossom honey—support a healthy skin barrier for brighter, glowier skin. This lightweight serum absorbs quickly. Use it on its own or layer it under your everyday moisturizer. 100% natural. Cruelty-free.
- A daytime serum that brightens and evens out skin tone for a healthy-looking glow.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Brightening. Smoothing. Clarifying.
- Serum contains a stable form of vitamin C and may experience a slight colour change over time; this is completely normal and doesn't affect the potency or stability of the product.
- Packaged in an opaque container that prevents light exposure and comes with a pump that prevents air exposure, ensuring the serum stays protected and potent.
- 1oz / 30ml
- Handmade in Toronto.
Ingredients: Water, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc), Propanediol, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin
Sclerotium gum, Pullalan, Honey, Green Tea Extract, Pea Protein Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sea Spaghetti Algae, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid
Directions: If this is your first time using this product, we recommend patch testing before use. This can be done by simply applying a small amount of product to your forearm and waiting 24 hours to see if irritation occurs. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you may want to speak with your health care practitioner for further guidance before using products that contain essential oils.
Shelf life: This product has a shelf life of 18 months. A date stamp on the bottom of each product packaging marks the MM/YYYY when it was made, so you know when it should be used by.
Product care: All products are made with fresh ingredients and need to be treated with care. To ensure that the shelf life is not compromised, avoid introducing water into the containers and handle products with clean, dry hands to prevent any contamination. Tightly secure lids and keep products in a place away from extreme heat and direct sunlight; your bathroom cupboard is a perfect spot!
Made in Toronto, Canada