Strut Hammered Chevron Stacking Ring (Gold & Silver)
The chevron stacking rings are the leather jacket of your jewelry wardrobe: everyone needs one, they last for years, and they instantly add a cool-girl vibe to whatever you pair them with. We want to be friends with the girl wearing the leather jacket, and we definitely want to be friends with the girl wearing this ring.
Stack your chevron overtop the Labradorite, Moonstone, or Opal Stacking Rings for a cute look, seen styled below.
- These textured thick gauge stacking rings are handmade from .925 sterling silver or 14k gold-filled over brass.
- Wear it alone or stacked with others for a modern look. Mix your metals. The combinations are endless.
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada.
- You will receive one ring.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!
- See sizing guidelines below.
Made in Ottawa, Canada.