Birds of North America Crescentchest Top (Cactus)
BIRDS OF NORTH AMERICA
Crescentchest is one of Birds' most beloved, longest-running styles - a wrap top made of soft OEKO-TEX certified bamboo rayon rib. It contains 89.5% bamboo rayon and 10.5% spandex. OEKO-TEX certification means that every component has been tested and found to not be ecologically harmful.
Liz is wearing their size S here. You can see their size chart below. Crescentchest measures 19" from shoulder to hem, and can be hand washed or machine washed on a gentle cycle in cold water and lain flat to dry.
- Colour: Cactus green.
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric composed of 89.5% bamboo rayon and 10.5% spandex.
- Measures 19" from shoulder to hem.
- Liz is 5'9" and is wearing size S.
- Hand or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- See size guide and more photos below.
Made in Montreal, Canada.