The Saltwater Collective Lindsay Bottom (Pink)
THE SALTWATER COLLECTIVE
The Lindsay Bottom in Pink features a higher cut designed to sit snug on your waist and flatter your curves. This bottom offers minimal, Brazilian-style coverage in the back. More photos below!
- Pink colour
- Minimal coverage
- Hardware free
Size & Fit:
- Runs slightly large - if in doubt or in between sizes, we suggest sizing down
- Model #1 (in Aubergine colour to show fit & size)
- Jillian is wearing a size MEDIUM
- Height: 5’8”, Bust: 36DD, Jean size: 29 (Canada, US)
- Paired with our ‘Alice Top’ in product photo
- Model #2 (in Orchid colour to show fit & size)
- Kayla is wearing a size SMALL
- Height: 5’5, Bust: 34B, Waist: 25”, Hips: 38.5”, Dress: 4
Fabric & Care:
- Italian fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated Nylon and LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- Designed & made in Toronto, Canada
Made in Toronto, Canada.
When you shop at Landing & Co. you are supporting Canadian MADE, and championing independent designers and makers from across the country! Owner Camilla Jones' goal for The Saltwater Collective is to aid in changing the internal dialog that women face when shopping for swimwear. She wants their customers to put on one of their swimsuits and feel completely confident in their own skin. She hopes that by creating a variety of styles, customers will be able to fully design their own looks and showcase their favourite parts of themselves. As the brand grows their hope is that they have something for everyone to feel their best in. They also believe that cleaner oceans are fashion forward! This is why each Saltwater swimsuit is made from abandoned fishing nets and nylon waste from landfills. They use a Regeneration System, known as ECONYL®. It starts with rescuing waste, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic from landfills and oceans all over the world. That waste is then sorted and cleaned to recover nylon. This nylon has been recycled back to its original purity, meaning the final product is equivalent to virgin nylon! The nylon is able to be recycled infinitely, without ever losing its quality.
*Free shipping in Canada on orders over $150!
Our orders ship from our Richards Landing, Ontario, shop within 3 business days. We ship with Canada Post, if you require priority shipping please email us at email@example.com. All purchases made online are eligible for a refund should you need one! If you happen to be in Algoma region you may return the item in person within 14 days of receiving your package. All other details can be found in our shipping and refund policies.