Strut Opal Stacking Ring (Gold)
Between writing emails and reaching for that third cup of coffee, you don't stop looking at your hands. So why not adorn them with something that makes you feel good? The opal stacking ring is the perfect fit for any outfit.
Opal is said to intensify emotions and release inhibitions while encouraging both freedom and independence. Mix and match or wear one at a time, Strut rings are low-profile and tested for durability - made for active go-getters like you.
- 14k yellow gold-filled lab-grown opal ring.
- 6mm round smooth opal hand-set in a gold-filled bezel, then finished, attached to a handmade gold-fill band and polished/textured by hand.
- Opal aids with communication and independence.
- Lab-grown opal is more sustainable, durable & consistent than mined opals, and composed of the same minerals too!
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!
- See ring sizing guidelines below.
Made in Ottawa, Canada.