OKAYOK Organic Unisex Sweatshirt (Drywall)
If you're looking to create a traditional sweatsuit - here is the top half. Unisex cut semi-fitted sweatshirt in a brushed organic fleece. Pair it with their Organic Unisex Joggers in Drywall.
- 100% organic cotton "drywall" cream coloured sweatshirt fleece with a soft inside. Made and dyed in Toronto. Fabric milled in Montreal. Tone on tone OKAYOK logo mark printed below the back neck.
- Size up for an oversized fit. Check the size chart below for size specifics and a general guide to our sizing.
- How to Measure: Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line - generally the smallest part of your waist. Hip: Keep feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hip. Inseam: Measure from crotch to hem line.
- Model in Drywall is 6'2" and has a 34" waist. He is wearing a size Large.
- Model in Car Heart is 5'9" and has a 34" bust, 28" waist and 37" hips. She is wearing a size Small.
Wash inside out and hang to dry. Dryer safe if you throw it in by accident.
Made in Toronto, Canada
When you shop at Landing & Co. you are supporting Canadian MADE, and championing independent designers and makers from across the country! OKAYOK is a Toronto based clothing and accessory brand for women, men and children. Comfort, ease, and a simple modern aesthetic are always top of mind when they design. Their work is grounded by a collection of Made in Toronto cotton basics, which are complemented and elevated by seasonal statement pieces- equal parts colour, humour and detail. With each collection, they explore a theme that is interpreted into both a colour story and handmade textile prints and graphics. Local is important to them, as is minimizing their carbon footprint. They strive to make the best garments they can with the materials and manufacturers in reach. All their basics are made in the Toronto area, in both their west end workshop and with local manufacturing partners. All design and pattern making is done in house. Their cotton fabrics are milled in Scarborough and Montreal. Their un-dyed basics are sewn in Etobicoke and in their studio. They create their colour stories at a dye house in Ajax, Ontario. They source imported blanks for printing from local suppliers, and they're working on using all Toronto made blanks by the end of 2021. They often use found fabrics, end of rolls and dead-stock for one of a kind pieces and limited edition runs.
*Free shipping in Canada on orders over $150!
Our orders ship from our Richards Landing, Ontario, shop within 3 business days unless we notify you otherwise. You will be shown your detailed shipping costs upon check out. We ship with Canada Post, if you require priority shipping please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All purchases made online are eligible for a refund should you need one! If you happen to live in Algoma region you may return the item in person within 14 days of receiving your package. All other details can be found in our shipping and refund policies.