Night Moves Atelier Party Up Egg Puddle Earrings
NIGHT MOVES ATELIER
Have you ever worked at brunch shift at a restaurant? It doesn't really matter, anyone who loves a good egg can appreciate these playful ditties. Perhaps those who have worked brunch will enjoy them ironically!
- These egg puddle dangle earrings are cast from hand-poured plain yellow, and clear resin with multi-colored sprinkle confetti.
- They measure approximately 3 inches in length by 1.75 inches wide.
- They are made with stainless steel studs and hardware and come with bullet-clutch style ear nuts for optimum security and comfort.
- They are incredibly lightweight and perfect for all kinds of occasions!
- To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth or a non-toxic baby wipe.
Made in Ottawa, Canada
When you shop at Landing & Co. you are supporting Canadian MADE, and championing independent designers and makers from across the country! Night Moves Atelier designs handmade contemporary statement earrings & accessories for babes who like to look and feel confident as hell and our aesthetic can really be summed up in one simple phrase ...Big Earring Energy, baby! Amanda is the designer & babe-in-chief of Night Moves Atelier. She is a former printmaking student, a small restaurant owner by day and has been a handmade maker for a lifetime. She is constantly experimenting with new mediums but her love of polymer clay and resin runs the deepest.
*Free shipping in Canada on orders over $150!
Our orders ship from our Richards Landing, Ontario, shop within 3 business days unless we notify you otherwise. You will be shown your detailed shipping costs upon check out. We ship with Canada Post, if you require priority shipping please email us at email@example.com. All purchases made online are eligible for a refund should you need one! If you happen to live in Algoma region you may return the item in person within 14 days of receiving your package. All other details can be found in our shipping and refund policies.