Night Moves Atelier Chesapeake Tiered Dangle Earrings
NIGHT MOVES ATELIER
These tiered dangle earrings feature a minimalist stacked crescent geometric design.
The perfect compliment to your work from home or brunch look!
- White speckle polymer clay base with pale pink and rust design
- They measure approximately 3 inches in length by 1 inches wide. One of NMA's more under-stated designs, but also one of their most popular!
- All studs and hardware are made from hypo-allergenic stainless steel. Each pair comes with bullet-style clutch backings for optimal comfort and security.
- Please note that due to the abstract nature of some of our designs, the product you receive may vary slightly from the pattern pictured. And fear not babe, care instructions will come with your new goodies!
- Please note: Sometimes minor surface flaws develop during the making process such as small bubbling or tool marks. We take measures to prevent this but not all can be avoided. This is simply the nature of the polymer clay medium.
Made in Ottawa, Canada
When you shop at Landing & Co. you are supporting Canadian MADE, and championing independent designers and makers from across the country! Night Moves Atelier designs handmade contemporary statement earrings & accessories for babes who like to look and feel confident as hell and our aesthetic can really be summed up in one simple phrase ...Big Earring Energy, baby! Amanda is the designer & babe-in-chief of Night Moves Atelier. She is a former printmaking student, a small restaurant owner by day and has been a handmade maker for a lifetime. She is constantly experimenting with new mediums but her love of polymer clay and resin runs the deepest.
*Free shipping in Canada on orders over $150!
Our orders ship from our Richards Landing, Ontario, shop within 3 business days unless we notify you otherwise. You will be shown your detailed shipping costs upon check out. We ship with Canada Post, if you require priority shipping please email us at email@example.com. All purchases made online are eligible for a refund should you need one! If you happen to live in Algoma region you may return the item in person within 14 days of receiving your package. All other details can be found in our shipping and refund policies.