Matter Company Substance Soothing Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Substance Soothing Aloe Vera Skin Gel with comfrey, lavender & mint.
Whole leaf aloe is combined with a cooling blend of spearmint and eucalyptus leaf to provide natural hydrating relief to overexposed, sun-parched skin. This multipurpose gel contains comfrey, lavender, and witch hazel—herbs with known anti-inflammatory properties—to heal and calm the skin. Use on insect bites, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations. For an extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
- Helps restore the skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing.
- Counteracts the drying effects of the sun and environmental exposure.
- Relieves tightness and leaves skin hydrated and soft.
- Gentle, moisturizer for sensitive skin.
- Multi-purpose – use as a first-aid ointment for burns, insect bites, rashes, and minor skin irritations.
- 4oz / 118ml
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (Aloe Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Symphytum Officinal (Comfrey) Leaf, Leuconostoc / (Leucidal) Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil.
Directions: Apply gently on hot, overexposed skin. Safe for use on the face or body. Avoid use around eyes and discontinue use if a reaction occurs. For extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
Made in Toronto, Canada