Birds of North America Crescentchest Top (Black)
BIRDS OF NORTH AMERICA
Crescentchest is one of Birds' most beloved, longest-running styles - a wrap top made of soft OEKO-TEX certified bamboo rayon rib. It contains 89.5% bamboo rayon and 10.5% spandex. OEKO-TEX certification means that every component has been tested and found to not be ecologically harmful.
Liz is 5'9" and is wearing their size S. You can see the size chart below. Crescentchest measures 19" from shoulder to hem, and can be hand washed or machine washed on a gentle cycle in cold water and lain flat to dry.
- Colour: Black.
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric composed of 89.5% bamboo rayon and 10.5% spandex.
- Measures 19" from shoulder to hem.
- Liz is 5'9" and is wearing size S.
- Hand or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- See size guide and more photos below.
Made in Montreal, Canada.