Birds of North America Cottontop Dress (Grazing)
BIRDS OF NORTH AMERICA
Cottontop is a shift dress with front patch pockets and a mid-length sleeve. It’s made of cotton, has a soft stretch satin lining in the body, and closes with an invisible zipper down the back.
This is one of those spectacular prints that makes you feel like you're peering through a window into another world. Animals rest and drink from a brook in a fantastical, medieval forest.
- 100% cotton, and the soft satin that lines the skirt is 96% polyester, 4% spandex.
- Shoulder to hem measures about 34"
- Sahara is 5'9 and wears our size XS.
- Hand or machine wash on a cold delicate cycle and hung to dry
- See size guide and more photos below.
Made in Montreal, Canada